Re: [MoAccess] Question about utilities on the yamahasynth site

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 18:54:07 -0400

Sorry, but the Yamaha software is completely inaccessible.

The only software that you need from YamahaSynth.com is either the
universal MIDI driver or the Motif AI driver for mLAN, depending on if
you're connecting your Motif to the computer with either USB or mLAN.

All of the other editing functions will be possible through John Melas's
editors.

Bryan