Re: [MoAccess] Question about utilities on the yamahasynth site

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:22:32 -0400

Yes; they pretty much duplicate the functions in the Yamaha editors.

Here is some of what you can do:

Manage voices, performances, and master setups on your Motif XS. This
means moving these items between memory locations, saving them to the
computer and reloading them (so this means that you can swap stuff like
voices and performances with other people).

You can edit every parameter that makes up a normal voice, drum kit,
performance, or master setup.

You can edit every parameter in the mixing setup of a song or pattern.

You can edit some of the system settings.

Bryan