Re: [MoAccess] Question about the fine tune feature on the voice editor

  • From: "Kevin Reeves" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:18:29 -0500

This may be because you've only edited 1 element. You need to jump to the next element and edit it as well. Hope this helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jes" <jesman598@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 3:11 PM
Subject: [MoAccess] Question about the fine tune feature on the voice editor

Hi all. When I am in the voice editor and am on the muted/slide guitar, the fine tune feature works for some of the effects of the guitar, but not all. For example, I might detune the synthesizer so that when I play in the C major scale, the keys sound a little flat. The fine tune feature works fine when I play the guitar muted However when I hit the keys harder, the pitch raises itself back up to the default. Note that I'm not hitting the keys so hard that it causes the effect of a slide to be heard. I just wonder why this happens.

Jes