[MoAccess] Question about the fine tune feature on the voice editor

  • From: "Jes" <jesman598@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:11:06 -0400

Hi all. When I am in the voice editor and am on the muted/slide guitar, the fine tune feature works for some of the effects of the guitar, but not all. For example, I might detune the synthesizer so that when I play in the C major scale, the keys sound a little flat. The fine tune feature works fine when I play the guitar muted However when I hit the keys harder, the pitch raises itself back up to the default. Note that I'm not hitting the keys so hard that it causes the effect of a slide to be heard. I just wonder why this happens.

Jes