Re: [MoAccess] Okay here's where I am having problems

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:33:50 -0400

The readme file says:

5. After power on the MOTIF XS again, push [UTILITY], [?ª(Cursor Up)] and [F1]
buttons simultaneously to check the firmware version to confirm that the
unit has been successfully updated.

This means:

Step 1, after updating the Motif, turn it on again.

Step 2, after the Motif has started up, press the keys that you were told to
press. (utility, up arrow, F1).

Step 3, get someone sighted to read the version that is shown on the screen.
You have to get them to read it. There isn't any other way.

Honestly, if this still doesn't make sense, then I don't think that I can help
you any further.

Bryan