[MoAccess] More Motif XS sounds?

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <b.blatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 23:41:13 +0200

Hi everyone!

First of all: English isn't my main language. Sorry for all odd words and sentences, I maybe will use ;-)
I'm Benjamin. I'm studying organ and piano at the music highschool in
Zurich. I found this list because I want to buy a motif xs and wanted to
know, if blind people can use it.

Unfortunatelly here in Switzerland, I couldn't play a motif XS so far. So, I'm
waiting longingly until the Motif XS will come in the music store.
I'm wondering, if anyone of you offers Motif XS sounds, like Driza does on
his server with his Motif ES? Of course, there're some good official demos
on the Yamaha Website or motifator.com. But, you know, if you "romanticice"
a synth, you like to hear more of it ... Just for fun: If anyone knows an
Url, please let me know.

I've got a question: Which purpose has a Firmware Upgrade for the Motif XS? Does it also change or add any sounds?

Thanks for your replies.
Benjamin