[MoAccess] Okay here's where I am having problems

  • From: "james murphy" <maestro_22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:26:11 -0400

I have someone sighted here with me.
I did the update  this morning, so I just wanted to know now if I did it
successfully.

 I don't know where to go to see if the update that I did earlier was done
successfully.

5. After power on the MOTIF XS again, push [UTILITY], [?ª(Cursor Up)] and [F1]
buttons simultaneously to check the firmware version to confirm that the
unit has been successfully updated.

Okay so this means after i have just done the update," which was earlier today.
 No one was here with me when I did it this morning.

I'm talking about now,"""  is there a way I can check it now?

Because if I turn, the keyboard on,"  now holding the up arrow and utility
buttons it is going to look for a sub drive.

Bryan Do I need to go maybe in to systems to see if the os is updated???

I have someone sighted with me now.

Please I hope you understand me now.
Maybe before I wasn't clear.

Thanks    An I'm not at all angry.