Re: [MoAccess] Efficiency in the Wave editor.

  • From: Kevin Reeves <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 05:45:46 -0400

Hey man. Thanks so much for the help. Below is a file name of one of my files.
This is exactly how you've told me to set it and it doesn't seem to work.

11Ovation_096_e1.wav

The number before the Ovation is just a number I use to Sort the wavs in order.
If this is right, then why is it still showing the root key as being C? Also,
I've got it set up as Name Velo Key. This was what was set forth both in the
manual and in the dialog itself. That's why the velocity is before the key. The
manual had dashes in the key such as a-2 and that didn't work out either, so I
took them out to reflect yours. Any help you can provide would be greatly
appreciated.
For your convenience, I've provided a link where you can download the actual xs
waveform file and the zip file containing the raw samples I imported to see
what's going on. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6464703/Guitar.zip.

Any help you might be able to provide would be so much appreciated. Thanks so
much.

Kevin--
You received this message because you're subscribed to the MoAccess e-mail list.
To unsubscribe, change your list options, or view archives for the MoAccess
list, please use the FreeLists page.
//www.freelists.org/list/moaccess