Re: [MoAccess] DIM memory for motif ES

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:33:35 -0600

no not exactly!! you absolutely have to have dim modules installed into the motif es in order for you to do any kind of sampling, like if you are recording vocals or a guitar into the motif, or if you are loading up samples, or even resampling stuff, you can't do none of that stuff unless you have the dim modual's installed!! but on top of that, you still have to have either a smart media card or a USB flash drive or hardrive to load and save your files from!! Bryan or someone may be able to jump in and explain that better! lol!! as far as live motif tutoring, go up on the moaccess.info site and tab until you hear about the live assistant's link that Bryan has up there, he tells all about that on there where he can tutor you over the phone on certain aspects of the motif line of keyboards!! yep! hope that helps!! Driza out!!

What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats
----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Zolninger" <gzolninger1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>