[MoAccess] Driza's motif es file mode&tips part 2 tutorial!!

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:36:11 -0500

Wuzzzup peoples? just coming out once again real quick, just letting ya'll know
I've done a part 2 of file mode and tips tutorial!!  In this one I'm showing
and telling how to save and load  an All Song and All Pattern file type!!
These files load and save a little bit quicker than an All File!!  Pretty basic
as usual!!  Only about 30 minutes long!!  Remember you can't do an autoload on
a  All song or  all pattern file, you can only do that on an All file!!  Yep!!
So you know the routine!!  ifyou want it early hit me up at
driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  and I'll you send it to you!!  It should also be up on
the ftp midi mag site as well as the mo access site  later on!!  Yep!!   Driza
off of this mug!!  Peace!!!
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats