[mmfa_02cap] DVD cases...

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:48:06 -0800

Ok... just so 10 people don't go out and bring us 10 cases each...

Suzy and I understand that Amy will be bringing more cases. Everything that can be assembled is pretty much assembled. We have plenty of labels left over for the PC only discs if they are needed or wanted by any of us.

So Amy, Thank you very much for bringing more cases. If you can't get them for any reason, will you put the word out that we need someone else to get them?

See you all tonight!
Molly & Suzy