[mmfa_02cap] Re: DVD cases...

  • From: Amy Baker <mscoppertop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:01:58 -0800 (PST)

MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!!
the person I was going to get to go to Frys for me
cant now. I have no idea where to get them besides
Frys and Ive called around to OfficeMax, OfficeDepot
and Staples. Anyone know if Freddys carries them or
not? I can decase the DVDs I have at home if all else
fails (I dont keep the DVDs in them anyway. Ill bring
all that I can to class tonite by 5...

~Amy

http://platinum.yahoo.com