[mmfa_02cap] Re: heading towards the lab

  • From: bremmerr@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:47:18 -0500

Hello all:

Official final time starts in our room before normal and ends early, at
5:20! Let's all do what we can to be there at 5, and worst case scenario
we have to move to another room, though I don't think we have anyone
scheduled into that room after us. If anyone gets there before me please
get the clicker, and start up the infocus and computer.

HAs anyone heard from the doctor? I've left messages but don't know for
sure if he is coming, I'll try again now.  Worst case, you leave the
product with me and I'll deliver it to him when he's in town, and give
you any feedback he offers later.

            Robert F. Bremmer
               Dept. Director
      Multimedia & Web Design