[mira_talk] Re: problem with convert_project -t hsnp

  • From: Davide Sassera <davide.sassera@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 15:01:56 +0200

Dear Bastien,

it worked just right. Not that I had any doubt ;-)

Thank you

On 06/22/2012 10:50 AM, Davide Sassera wrote:
convert_project -f caf -t hsnp doublemap_out.caf doublemap_out
Which did not work, giving the error below.
Internal logic/programming/debugging error (*sigh* this should not have happened).

I think that this may be an error I got an error report a couple of weeks ago. Can you please download

and see whether this fixes your problem?

PS: Please, when writing to this list, do not reply to an old message with a different subject, this often leads to my mailer sorting them away into threads which I have closed as solved.

Davide Sassera
Dipartimento di Scienze Veterinarie e Patologia Animale
Via Celoria 10 - 20133 Milano - Italy
tel: +390250318094
fax: +390250318095