[mira_talk] Re: problem with convert_project -t hsnp

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 00:02:50 +0200

On 06/22/2012 10:50 AM, Davide Sassera wrote:
convert_project -f caf -t hsnp doublemap_out.caf doublemap_out
Which did not work, giving the error below.
Internal logic/programming/debugging error (*sigh* this should not have happened).

I think that this may be an error I got an error report a couple of weeks ago. Can you please download

  http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/convert_project.bz2

and see whether this fixes your problem?

B.

PS: Please, when writing to this list, do not reply to an old message with a different subject, this often leads to my mailer sorting them away into threads which I have closed as solved.