[mira_talk] mira floating point exception

  • From: Andreas Petzold <andpet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:16:06 +0200

Hi Bastien,

I may have found another bug in version 2.9.43 ? I want to assemble 1700 Sanger
ESTs and mira tells after clipping me that all sequences
have only 0 good bases and then crashes with a floating point exception
(division by zero ?).

The ESTs are in a fasta file (no qualities available). I start mira with: mira
-project=clap -fasta=clap_in.fasta -job=denovo,est,normal,sanger -notraceinfo

If I deactivate clipping with '-noclipping' then all works fine. Also if I use 2.9.39 ...
Have I missed something ?

Greets,

Andreas

Andreas Petzold