[mira_talk] empty info files with sssip=1

  • From: David Lambert <dlamber2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 17:15:41 -0500

Dear Mira users,
I am trying to assemble an EST data set with around 10K sanger reads and a titanium 454 run. Because unassembled singleton sequences are likely to be rare but real transcript fragments, I would like to save them. When I run MIRA with:

miraSearchESTSNPs -project=test2 -fasta -job=denovo,est,normal,sanger,454 SANGER_SETTINGS -OUT:sssip=1 454_SETTINGS -OUT:sssip=1

the file test2_info_assembly.txt is empty, and so is the file test2_info_debrislist.txt and I can't find the singletons in the fasta file or anywhere else. This happens whether I use mira or miraSearchESTSNPs, and when I run the same assembly without the sssip parameters, the files are there.

Any suggestions are appreciated, I  am stuck.

Thanks,
David Lambert

David Lambert
Assistant Professor