[mira_talk] Re: adaptor trim

  • From: Huang Yi <huang.y.hy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 12:07:56 +0800

I used trimmed reads and turn -CL:ckar off. I got 337 contigs.
Largest contig: 123084
N50 contig size: 50303
N90 contig size: 14724
N95 contig size: 8257

Last time I used raw reads to MIRA4.9.5 and turn -CL:ckar on. I got 366
contigs
Largest contig: 152181
N50 contig size: 45496
N90 contig size: 12905
N95 contig size: 6847

Does it mean better?

On 17 Nov 2015, at 22:52 , Huang Yi <huang.y.hy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I used trim_golary. I agree with you. I redo the assembly using
trimmed reads and with -CL:ckar=no. It gave a better result than raw
reads assembly. That looks normal now. Thanks again!

Can you define “better”?

You have received this mail because you are subscribed to the mira_talk