[mira_talk] Re: Short notice: test version 2.9.44x2

  • From: Sucheta Tripathy <sutripa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira talk <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 17:12:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Bastian,

I would be interested in testing this beta version. Only thing I would like to
know is how much memory I will be needing for a genome of size approx. 100 MB.
I have a limitation with the memory usage.

Thanks

Sucheta
----- "Bastien Chevreux" <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> just a short pointer to a call for testers. Please have a look at
>
> //www.freelists.org/post/mira_announce/New-version-2944x2-Call-for-
> testers
>
> Regards,
>   Bastien
>

> --
> You have received this mail because you are subscribed to the

Virginia Bioinformatics Institute,
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University,
Blacksburg, VA-24060.
Phone: 540-231-8138.
The more you know, the more you know you don't know. —Aristotle