[mira_talk] Selecting best contigs...

  • From: Andrzej N <andrzej.k.n@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:34:26 -0600

  Coverage assessment:
  --------------------
  Max coverage (total):    894
  Max coverage
    Sanger:    0
    454:    900
    Solexa:    0
    Solid:    0
  Avg. total coverage (size >= 5000): 87.13
  Avg. coverage (contig size >= 5000)
    Sanger:    0.00
    454:    88.79
    Solexa:    0.00
    Solid:    0.00

  Quality assessment:
  -------------------
  Average consensus quality:            78
  Consensus bases with IUPAC (IUPc):        446    (you might want to check
these)
  Strong unresolved repeat positions (SRMc):    1    (you might want to
check these)
  Weak unresolved repeat positions (WRMc):    0    (excellent)
  Sequencing Type Mismatch Unsolved (STMU):    0    (excellent)
  Contigs having only reads wo qual:        0    (excellent)
  Contigs with reads wo qual values:        0    (excellent)*

I would like to choose ONLY this 169 contigs to work on it in GAP4. I know
how to choose contigs based on size, but how can I get this 169 contigs in
ONE file?

How does this results looks like... :).

There 894 coverage, this is because there are repeats which pile up on each
other, is there any option to "stop" MIRA of doing it?

Andrzej

I looked on link to your manual, but there is only way of choosing size and
coverage as a selection method...