[mira_talk] Re: Mira mailing list

  • From: Sandrine Moreira <sandrine.moreira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:08:16 -0500

From Jonathan:

Hi Bastien,

My Name is Jonathan and I am an Scientific computing analyst at RQCHP. My role
is to help scientist to do science using hpc platforms in Canada. So I will be
responsible of helping Sandrine with her project. I can provide help to
implement either parallelization or checkpoint restart, but in the present
situation, it makes more sense to go with checkpoint restart.

In order to help me catchup on that, could you resume where your CR
implementation stand, and what still need to be done? What kind of things are
missing, and what can I do to help?

Thanks,

Jonathan