[mira_talk] Re: help with libexpat

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 00:03:30 +0100

On Jan 12, 2011, at 15:59 , George Marselis wrote:
> The compilation gets stuck when the linker is trying to link against the
> system's libexpat, which is the wrong version. I got my own version under
> /usr/local/{lib,lib64} :
> Any clues, please?

Oh no, not again. Either it's an error of the MIRA configure or of the libexpat
configure macros. I already debugged the libz configure macros before Christmas
because they behaved somewhat weird ...

That being said: can you please file that on Trac so that it does not drop off
my radar? I do not have time looking into it in the next few days.