[mira_talk] Re: Internal logic/programming/debugging error

  • From: Cheng-Ruei Lee <cl134@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:41:19 -0400

Sorry Bastien, I still can't get into the place.
There's a note saying: "Ooooops, Wrong Page?" and then I'm sent to the homepage.

Maybe we don't have the right to access the folder "tmp" in "http://www.chevreux.org/ "?

On Mar 23, 2010, at 6:26 PM, Bastien Chevreux wrote:

Yeah, well, typo :-(

http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira_3.0.3x2_prod_linux-gnu_x86_64_static.tar.bz

B.