[mira_talk] Re: Internal logic/programming/debugging error

  • From: Cheng-Ruei Lee <cl134@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:06:03 -0400

Hi Bastien:

    It's in version 3.0.0. I'm now trying 3.0.3.
    Thanks a lot!!

Cheng-Ruei Lee

On Mar 23, 2010, at 5:01 PM, Bastien Chevreux wrote:

On Dienstag 23 März 2010 Cheng-Ruei Lee wrote:
    I am running MIRA with about 0.3 million 454 and 2.5 million
Solexa reads for part of a genome sequence. This error seems to happen
at the very end of the assembly, when the last read is being
assembled. I've run the same data set with the same parameters for
several times (same 0.3-million 454 reads, different 2.5-million parts
of a 10-million-read Solexa lane), sometimes this error happens, and
sometimes everything works fine. Any idea what's going on?
    Attached file is the last 100 lines of the screen output.

Which version of MIRA?