[mira_talk] Re: Help with assembling multiple strains, XML file

  • From: Stephanie Pearl <pearlsa110@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:22:02 -0500

I did not use sff_extract with "-a" -- rather, I concatenated my two
individual xml files for my two strains.
Since my reads have already been cleaned, is it even necessary for me to
include the xml files? (Could I just do indicate -notraceinfo and therefore
circumvent the problem with merging the XML files?)