[mira_talk] Help with assembling multiple strains, XML file

  • From: Stephanie Pearl <pearlsa110@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 18:45:22 -0500

Hello,
I'm trying to run an assembly (EST, denovo, 454) on two strains and am
experiencing some problems. I've merged my read, quality, and xml files and
have provided the strain data file and put them in my working directory. It
appears as though mira can find my files and it loads all of them
successfully except for the .xml file. I get the following error message:

MIRA tried to load a XML TRACEINFO file containing ancillary data, but
failed.
Fatal Error (may be due to problems of the input data):
"The XML Parser had a severe semantical problem, see error message and line
number above: CoxyCpal_traceinfo_in.454.xml"

->Thrown: void NCBIInfoXML::readXMLFile(string filename)

->Caught: void ReadPool::mergeXMLTraceInfo(const string & filename)

Program aborted, probably due to error in the input data or parametrisation.

Any thoughts or suggestions on what might be the problem?

Thanks!

Stephanie Pearl