[mira_talk] FW: Ssaha-Mira question

  • From: <mark.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:52:31 -0500

Hi Bastien

Having used the suggestions you made below as to parameterizing ssaha2 to
identify contaminating cloning adapters, I then launched mira (2.0.0) thusly:

nohup mira --project=CRW_GEP_454_Body_10302009 --job=denovo,est,normal,454
COMMON_SETTINGS -GE:not=4
-FN:xtii='sample1_traceinfo_in.454.xml':svsi='sample1.fasta_vs_clonetech_adpaters.fasta.ssaha2'
 454_SETTINGS -LR:mxti=yes -CL:msvs=yes >& log_assembly3.txt &

$ tail log_assembly3.txt

Merging data from XML trace info file sample1_traceinfo_in.454.xml ...Num
reads: 1091861
Building hash table ... done.
Localtime: Mon Jan  4 08:59:59 2010

Generated 1091861 unique template ids for 1091861 valid reads.
Done merging XML data, matched 1091861 reads.

Starting clips:  done.
Localtime: Mon Jan  4 09:00:07 2010

Merging vector screen data from SSAHA results file
sample1.fasta_vs_clonetech_adpaters.fasta.ssaha2
...Building hash table ... done.

Here it has remained for several hours

-bash-3.1$ top
 3660 rosema1   25   0 1958m 1.9g 1352 R  101  2.2 348:50.91 mira

-bash-3.1$ strace -p 3660
-bash-3.1$ strace -p 3660
Process 3660 attached - interrupt to quit
<after many minutes of no activity I quit>
Process 3660 detached
-bash-3.1$

Is something wrong here?  I found a similar post in mira_talk but saw no
followup to resolve it

Thanks for your help.

Mark