[mira_talk] Re: FW: Ssaha-Mira question

  • From: <mark.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:20:29 -0500

Hi Bastien

Tried it with mira_3rc4e_dev_linux-gnu_x86_64_static.tar.bz2 as suggested but
it hangs at the same place:

Starting clips:  done.
Localtime: Sun Jan 10 13:17:27 2010

Merging vector screen data from SSAHA results file
CRW_GEP_454_Body_10302009.fasta_vs_clonetech_adpaters.fasta.ssaha2_kmer8_skip1_seed1_score12_cmatch9_ckmer6
 ...Building hash table ... done.

Mark