[mira_talk] Re: 454 walkthrough no quality data?

  • From: Charles Determan Jr <deter088@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:23:32 -0600

I have redone the sff_extract with the -Q parameter.  I was previously
unaware of this option.  This so far appears to have fixed the current
issue.  I should have known I would need some other way to get the FASTQ
format.  As for 'sudo', I have been making a document of any issues I have
and I used that a little while back when the directory was still assigned
to root.  I have since changed ownership of the directory and not using
sudo.  I understand the ramifications of using sudo and have made it so I
don't need it.

Regards,