[mira_talk] 454 walkthrough no quality data?

  • From: Charles Determan Jr <deter088@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:29:03 -0600

Greetings,

I am new to MIRA and have been trying to work through the walkthrough for
the 454 data.  I am able to use sff_extract and rename everything according
to the document (except changing fasta to fastq format).  However, when I
run the assembly with the command sudo /.../mira --project=bceti
--job=denovo,genome,accurate,454 >&log_assembly, there are no results and
the log file tells me there is no quality data.  Any suggestions are
thoughts for troubleshooting this would be truly appreciated.  If you
require further information or coding I have done, I can post that as well.

Regards