[mi-redwoods] Re: Swim Across America 2013

  • From: Howard Jess <hjess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mi-redwoods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:12:11 -0700

On 6/18/13 10:48 AM, Grandine, Thomas A wrote:

Howard and teammates,

I just officially signed up, so now there are two of us (Howard and I) signed up and working on our fundraising. We have a long way to go, but also nearly three months to do so.

Because Howard foolishly agreed to be team captain, I'll do something foolish, too. I hereby promise to sponsor any MIR member who signs up to participate in this event to the tune of $50. For the purposes of this exercise "MIR member" is assumed to be anyone who purchases a 3^rd quarter (July-September) membership to our team.

Let's raise as much money to support and honor Tricia as we can!

Very Nice Tom! You're going to make me look like a genius team captain!

So, I'm in as well -- anyone who joins the Redwoods Swim Across America team gets a donation from me too. Go directly to http://www.swimacrossamerica.org/site/TR/OpenWater/Seattle?team_id=6460&pg=team&fr_id=1959, click the _/*Join Team*/_ link, and you're already raising money!

--

hj