[mi-redwoods] Re: Swim Across America 2013

  • From: "Grandine, Thomas A" <thomas.a.grandine@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mi-redwoods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mi-redwoods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:48:44 -0700

Howard and teammates,

I just officially signed up, so now there are two of us (Howard and I) signed
up and working on our fundraising.  We have a long way to go, but also nearly
three months to do so.

Because Howard foolishly agreed to be team captain, I'll do something foolish,
too.  I hereby promise to sponsor any MIR member who signs up to participate in
this event to the tune of $50.  For the purposes of this exercise "MIR member"
is assumed to be anyone who purchases a 3rd quarter (July-September) membership
to our team.

Let's raise as much money to support and honor Tricia as we can!

Tom