[malicesprings] Re: Training times

  • From: ben <camelpad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:16:30 -0800 (PST)

Sorry! Not sure what happened there..

________________________________
From: Jen Garnett <j2garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 24 November, 2010 11:56:09 AM
Subject: [malicesprings] Re: Training times

Ok cool thanks - I was very confused for a minute! ;)

Training times:

________________________________
 Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 02:58:12 -0800
>>>From: camelpad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>Subject: [malicesprings] Training times
>>>To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>

>>>So skaters, to recap, the new session times are:
>>>Monday and thursday 7 - 8.
>>>These are full training nights, please do not miss                     them
>>>unless you really have to. Remember when you                     don't skate
>>>you'll quickly you'll lose your                     conditioning/fitness.
>>>Sunday 5 - 9.
>>>It has been suggested that this is a social skate,
>>>however
>>>this doesn't seem to be what people want so                     we'll try a
>>>street skate. Meet at the rink and we'll                     skate down to
>>>the
>>>council carpark. If people don't                     want to skate down
>>>there,
>>>they can meet us there, or                     alternatively stay up at the
>>>rink
>>>and practice                     there. There are tonnes of benefits from
>>>street
>>>skating, you will pick up skills and confidence you                     cant
>>>get
>>>from being in a rink. Personally I prefer                     it sometimes,
>>>find it can be more creative and                     makes me push harder,
>>>in a
>>>different direction to                     derby.
>>>
>>>It is meant to rain on Thursday so we'll see what
>>>happens.
>>>I'm checking out the empty hall at                     Amoonguna.
>>>See y'all on thurs - fingers xed
>>>
>>>On behalf of your training team
>>>
>>>JUJUEYEBALLS

________________________________
 The information               contained in this message and any attachments
may
be               confidential information and may be subject to public

interest or legal professional privilege. If you are not               the
intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of               this
message
or any attachments is unauthorised. If you               have received this
document in error, please advise the               sender or the NTPFES
Business
Information and Reporting               Branch. Phone 61 8 8985 8930.