[malicesprings] Re: Training times

  • From: "Nash, Donna" <Donna.Nash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:17:18 +0930

Hey guys

I should be back on deck for training on Sunday. See you then

Donna NASH I  Auxiliary 1/C 4329
Alice Springs General Duties
Northern Territory Police I Keeping People Safe
6 Parsons Street, Alice Springs, 0870
*PO Box 2630 Alice Springs 0871
* phone...131 444  I ? fax...(08) 8951 8877
*interstate phone...(08) 8951 8888
* email...donnanash@xxxxxxxxx  I  www.nt.gov.au/pfes<http://www.nt.gov.au/pfes>

Working in partnership to reduce crime and enhance community confidence.

________________________________
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 02:58:12 -0800
From: camelpad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [malicesprings] Training times
To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So skaters, to recap, the new session times are:
Monday and thursday 7 - 8.
These are full training nights, please do not miss them unless you really have
to. Remember when you don't skate you'll quickly you'll lose your
conditioning/fitness.
Sunday 5 - 9.
It has been suggested that this is a social skate, however this doesn't seem to
be what people want so we'll try a street skate. Meet at the rink and we'll
skate down to the council carpark. If people don't want to skate down there,
they can meet us there, or alternatively stay up at the rink and practice
there. There are tonnes of benefits from street skating, you will pick up
skills and confidence you cant get from being in a rink. Personally I prefer it
sometimes, I find it can be more creative and makes me push harder, in a
different direction to derby.
It is meant to rain on Thursday so we'll see what happens. I'm checking out the
empty hall at Amoonguna.
See y'all on thurs - fingers xed

On behalf of your training team

JUJUEYEBALLS

________________________________
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
confidential information and may be subject to public interest or legal
professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this message or any attachments is unauthorised. If
you have received this document in error, please advise the sender or the
NTPFES Business Information and Reporting Branch. Phone 61 8 8985 8930.

Views expressed herein are the sender's and not those of the Northern Territory
Police Fire and Emergency Services unless specifically stated.

No representation or warranty is given that attached files are free from
viruses or other defects. The recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss
or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files.