[malicesprings] Training times

  • From: ben <camelpad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 02:58:12 -0800 (PST)

So skaters, to recap, the new session times are:
Monday and thursday 7 - 8.
These are full training nights, please do not miss them unless you really have
to. Remember when you don't skate you'll quickly you'll lose your
conditioning/fitness.
Sunday 5 - 9.
It has been suggested that this is a social skate, however this doesn't seem to
be what people want so we'll try a street skate. Meet at the rink and we'll
skate down to the council carpark. If people don't want to skate down there,
they can meet us there, or alternatively stay up at the rink and practice
there.
There are tonnes of benefits from street skating, you will pick up skills and
confidence you cant get from being in a rink. Personally I prefer it sometimes,
I find it can be more creative and makes me push harder, in a different
direction to derby.

It is meant to rain on Thursday so we'll see what happens. I'm checking out the
empty hall at Amoonguna.
See y'all on thurs - fingers xed

On behalf of your training team

JUJUEYEBALLS