[malicesprings] Re: Concrete painting

  • From: "Nash, Donna" <Donna.Nash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:56:14 +0930

roger doger
see you all then

Donna NASH I  Auxiliary 1/C 4329
Alice Springs General Duties
Northern Territory Police I Keeping People Safe
6 Parsons Street, Alice Springs, 0870
*PO Box 2630 Alice Springs 0871
* phone...131 444  I Ê fax...(08) 8951 8877
*interstate phone...(08) 8951 8888
* email...donnanash@xxxxxxxxx  I  www.nt.gov.au/pfes<http://www.nt.gov.au/pfes>

Working in partnership to reduce crime and enhance community confidence.

Yep -10.30am at the Youth Centre - bring water & a hat. Hopefully it won't take