[malicesprings] Re: Concrete painting

  • From: Lisa Chin <lisa.chin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:47:03 +0930

Thanks for checking the weather Shags and definitely would be easier with a line-marker that’s for sure. Not sure about who owns the Youth Centre as a venue but will ask then I call them later today. If it is an ASTC property then I’ll get in touch with Lucy at Council to talk about the possibility of using their equipment; if this is possible then will have to make sure the line-marker is compatible with a two-pak paint. I’ve checked with Alice Equipment Hire and their paint trolley isn’t.

Cheers

Two bit.