[malicesprings] 6 weeks til the bout - help needed!

  • From: =alex kelly = <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 100percentboyfriendmaterial@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:47:52 +0930

Hi folks the bout is only SIX weeks away!!!!!!!

I have written a post on the forums looking for help to get there:
http://malicespringsrollerderby.com/members/forum/events/countdown-to-darwin/#p459

PLEASE let the league know what you are able to do to help get to Darwin and pull this trip off!
Cheers,
Axle

Full post also in email below:

As well as working on our core strength, strategy, ref signals and rules there are a bunch of other things that need doing.

I have been managing a bunch of stuff, but am about to go away for work for the best part of the next 5 weeks so really need some help on the home straight to Darwin. Here is the low down:

UNIFORMS

Shirts are ordered. players need to pay the league $38 each and get hold of red/blue bottoms of your choice (hot pants, skirts, leggings, tights socks: any combo you like but keep it blue and red)

RAFFLE

We have some great prizes (wheels, candles, skates, leggings) we just need to start selling tix! Roadkill was going to buy some raffle books

LEAGUE MERCH

Where are the stubby coolers and bags stored?

How are things going with printing tshirts Robyn?

Are we going to screen print anything else to take to Darwin?

GIG 8th OCTOBER

I am meeting with Mulga tomorrow to discuss the bus/gig plans etc. We need performances and music plans for this. Roadkill, where is it all up to?

PHOTOS

We need headshots of each player, NSO and Bench Managers ASAP to email to Darwin

HELMET PANTIES

Honeymoon is sewing

CAPTAIN + BENCH MANAGERS
We need to nominate a Captain and Bench Managers. Mad Axe has been nominated for Captain are there any other nominations? JuJu and Maggie have been nominated to bench manage.

TRANSPORT

We are waiting to confirm that Mulga is driving us in his bus. If he is not things might get a bit dicey!

STRATEGY CHAT

Next Thurs 22 from 6-7pm before training

SCREENINGS

Maor and Rosie to coordinate in October. Wendy has Tville DVDS

SKATE OUT

Need to agree on performance and choreograph

--

Alex Kelly

mobile: 0422 777 590email: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

mail: po box 4950alice NT 0871 skype: ax_olotl