[malicesprings] Re: 6 weeks til the bout - help needed!

  • From: M Kellie <merrynkellie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 17:26:59 +1000

Hi everyone,
i'm flying up on Oct 2, till then is there anything i can do to prepare in
melbourne? Would it be worth selling raffle tickets here or do people need to
be at the event to win?? What kind of photos do we need to send to Darwin?
So excited, can't wait to be there.
See you all in a couple of weeks.
Boyfriend

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:47:52 +0930
From: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; 100percentboyfriendmaterial@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [malicesprings] 6 weeks til the bout - help needed!

    Hi folks the bout is only SIX weeks away!!!!!!!

    I have written a post on the forums looking for help to get
      there:

http://malicespringsrollerderby.com/members/forum/events/countdown-to-darwin/#p459

    PLEASE let the league know what you are able to do to help get to
      Darwin and pull this trip off!

      Cheers,

      Axle

    Full post also in email below:

    As well as working on our core strength, strategy, ref signals
      and rules there are a bunch of other things that need doing.
    I have been managing a bunch of stuff, but am about to go away
      for work for the best part of the next 5 weeks so really need some
      help on the home straight to Darwin. Here is the low down:
    UNIFORMS
    Shirts are ordered. players need to pay the league $38 each and
      get hold of red/blue bottoms of your choice (hot pants, skirts,
      leggings, tights socks: any combo you like but keep it blue and
      red)
    RAFFLE
    We have some great prizes (wheels, candles, skates, leggings) we
      just need to start selling tix! Roadkill was going to buy some
      raffle books
    LEAGUE MERCH
    Where are the stubby coolers and bags stored?
    How are things going with printing tshirts Robyn?
    Are we going to screen print anything else to take to Darwin?
    GIG 8th OCTOBER
    I am meeting with Mulga tomorrow to discuss the bus/gig plans
      etc. We need performances and music plans for this. Roadkill,
      where is it all up to?
    PHOTOS
    We need headshots of each player, NSO and Bench Managers ASAP to
      email to Darwin
    HELMET PANTIES
    Honeymoon is sewing
    CAPTAIN + BENCH MANAGERS

      We need to nominate a Captain and Bench Managers. Mad Axe has been
      nominated for Captain are there any other nominations? JuJu and
      Maggie have been nominated to bench manage.
    TRANSPORT
    We are waiting to confirm that Mulga is driving us in his bus. If
      he is not things might get a bit dicey!
    STRATEGY CHAT
    Next Thurs 22 from 6-7pm before training
    SCREENINGS
    Maor and Rosie to coordinate in October. Wendy has Tville DVDS
    SKATE OUT
    Need to agree on performance and choreograph
    --

      Alex Kelly
      mobile: 0422