[macvoiceover] Re: start up disk?

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 18:27:46 -0000

have you emptyed the trash?
delete any huge files; move your itunes library if possible
otherwhise... what size is your hdd?
do you have many files on it?
there could be an OS isue. If you want to view your free space, find the "macintosh hd" icon and press cmd I on it to get info. The details will be shown there. What is your free space?
ash
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicole Hutchins" <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>