[macvoiceover] Re: start up disk?

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:35:59 -0500

Just delete whatever you don't need... I don't think we can help much with
that. Just empty your trash and get rid of things you are not going to use.
Basically your disk is full, and you need more space. If you have an external
hd, maybe you can just move stuff from your startup disk to the external one.