[macvoiceover] Re: problem with VO and edit fields

  • From: Joel Zimba <zimbameister@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:23:17 -0500

I'm am glad to know it's not just me.

I will try to pull up my nanowrimo document later on tonight.  I knew I ought
not try to write a book and learn a new computing environment all at the same
time.  but hey, I work well under pressure.

I have now noticed that in some large multi-page documents, (at least in Pages)
 I can interract with different pages of the document.)

though if I do not interract, it appears to put my text  where the insertion
point is regardless of i

interraction... as it were.

back to the drawing board.

Joel