[macvoiceover] Re: mac v. pc

  • From: n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:13:03 -0500

As someone who uses both a mac and a pc, I would say that this is not true.
While voiceover does interact with the operating system differently than
windows screen readers do, it is not any less powerful. I have done 2 pod casts
demonstrating the mac with voiceover, you can find them at
www.blindcooltech.com.