[macvoiceover] Re: mac v. pc

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 20:21:51 -0400

I think Logic is not quite ready for prime time.

Keith Reedy

On Aug 5, 2008, at 6:49 PM, Shaun Jones wrote:

Nope, but Logic should be what you are looking for.
On Aug 5, 2008, at 6:29 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

I will let other answer this as I am not aquatinted with Mac sound production software.

Greg
On Aug 5, 2008, at 1:36 PM, jim mcauslan wrote:

Hi Greg,

What about off-the-shelf apps? I use Sonar 6 with CakeTalking for jaws. is pro tools for mac VoiceOver friendly?

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Kearney" <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx >