[macvoiceover] Re: iphone

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:57:24 -0700

Don,

Yes you sure can! If it is an attachment simply click on the attached file to
open the attachment. Once the attachment opens there will be a pop up button
called Actions. Tap on this button and the first option is "Print." I have to
say that in order for this to work you will have to have your printer set up on
Wifi and have your phone set up to work with the printer also on Wifi. Other
than that it is that simple. You can also print things from Safari in the same
way. Hope that helps.