[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone and pushing 1

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 03:30:15 -0400

Hi Greg,

The problem is that the VO volume when on a call is very low.  Do the
following (and it's not as hard as it sounds once you get used to it).

1.  While on a call, do a two-finger flick up to get VO reading the whole
screen.
2.  While VO is talking, start turning up the volume till it gets loud
enough.
3.  Either split tap or select and double tap the Keypad button.

You can now press numbers in the same way you normally would. VO will show
the phone keypad and speak the numbers.  One tip:  This is sometimes easier
to do with the phone on speaker phone.
Best,
Donna