[macvoiceover] Re: Apple keyboard with numPad

Russell,

Take this as newbie advice, but I think there is.  I got the MacBook pro,
and plan to go to the Apple Store today in search of a keyboard with the
numpad.  If you have the numpad, you can use Numpad commander, which allows
you to use the numpad keys as dedicated vo keys.  Though I haven't used one,
I think this would make using a mac a lot easier.
Just my $.02