[macvoiceover] Re: iMac - sleep or shutdown?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:31:51 -0500

no power supply shuts completely down otherwise you'd loose some settings after
a while.  I've not seen anything on this but the manual that shipps with your
system would tell you.

On Nov 11, 2009, at 3:48 PM, carlene knight wrote:

It appears that the Mac Mini power supply does not shut clear off when the
machine is, and I've heard it's better for a Mini to sleep, so that's what I
do.  I'm not claiming to be an expert though and I may be off base.