[macvoiceover] Re: iMac - sleep or shutdown?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:53:09 -0500

true, my issues with sle are braille display related but they are much better
than they were before.  Again though, I don't put my imac to sleep.

On Nov 10, 2009, at 10:38 PM, carlene knight wrote:

the only problem I have had on occasion upon awakening my computer was that VO
wouldn't work and I had to press command f5 a couple of times to get it
functioning.  I've yet to see that happen with the new update but it's early.