[macvoiceover] garage band installation

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:33:23 -0600

Hi, guys.  I know this might be a question for AppleCare, but rather than go
through the hastle of holding time, I thought I could get a quicker answer
from the list. <smile>  The tech who split my Mac drive and installed
Leopard didn't re-install Garage Band.  (who'd-a-thunk they could do that.)
Can I download it?  Or is it on the ILife CD?  Or am I going to have to
completely re-install Leopard in order to get Garage Band back?  I'm not
even sure it's worth it to go to extremes to get it back, but I thought if
it was easy, I might at least try.  Thanks.